Join the electronic movement with the Cannondale CAAD10 Black Edition road bike, which features Shimano's Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting group hung on Cannondale's premier aluminum frame.
- At the heart of the Black Edition bike is the Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting group, which offers nearly instantaneous, effortless shifts with a touch of a button
- 6069 aluminum CAAD10 frame offers responsive stiffness with impressive weight savings that rivals some carbon frames
- Butted and shaped seatstays and chainstays help reduce side-to-side flex for energy efficiency while also helping make bumps and road vibrations less jarring
- Lightweight all-carbon fork supplies great road performance, slicing through corners and damping road vibrations; tapered steerer enhances stiffness and responsiveness
- Compact FSA SL-K Light crankset is paired with a 12-25 tooth cassette for a capable gear range; BB30 bottom bracket enhances stiffness for more efficient power transfer
- Ergonomically designed, reach-adjustable Ultegra Di2 levers optimize comfort at a critical contact point; shifting is as easy as pushing a button, just like clicking a mouse
- Fast and precise rear derailleur keeps constant chain/cassette alignment and is reinforced against crash damage; front derailleur trims itself automatically for zero chain rub
- Rechargeable 7.4 V lithium ion battery guarantees a range of at least 1,250 miles' worth of shifting performance; can be fully recharged in 90 min.
- Battery charge level can be checked from a control unit next to the handlebar so you'll know when it's time to recharge; derailleurs can be reset or trimmed from same unit
- Mavic Ksyrium Equipe wheelset is decked out with the fast-rolling, long-lasting Schwalbe Durano S tires for excellent road handling and performance
- Pedals not included
- Cannondale CAAD10 Ultegra Di2 Black Edition road bike specs are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
Please Note: This item contains a lithium battery and cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, U.S. Territories, international destinations or Hawaii, and are only available for in-store pickup in Alaska.
People Also Viewed