Nimble and speedy, the Cannondale F29 Alloy 2 hardtail mountain bike boasts fast-rolling 29er wheels, a plush and responsive Lefty fork and race-inspired geometry for grins aplenty on the trails.
- F29 aluminum frame features a geometry that's designed to offer race-inspired, nimble handling; 1.5 in. head tube improves strength, stiffness and handling
- Rear stays are shaped to help smooth out trail chatter and enhance rolling speed, acceleration and handling
- Lefty 29er fork with Push-Button Rebound (PBR) offers 90mm of smooth, responsive travel and precise handling; easy-access lockout and rebound controls are glove-friendly
- Large BB30 bottom bracket design increases stiffness for improved power-transfer
- Shimano SLX shifters, XT rear derailleur and Deore front derailleur quickly guide the chain, and your power, through the 30 gears of the 3x10 drivetrain
- Magura MT2 hydraulic disc brakes provide great feel and progressive, powerful braking, thanks in part to the pairing of a 180mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in the back
- WTB Frequency Race rims are wrapped with tubeless-ready WTB Nine Line tires to provide fast-rolling performance on medium- to hard-packed trails
- Specs on the Cannondale F29 Alloy 2 hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed