Get your stoke on with the Cannondale F29 Alloy 1 hardtail mountain bike, which is built to shred thanks to an agile, stiff frame, Lefty fork and SRAM components.
- F29 aluminum frame features a geometry that's designed to offer race-inspired, nimble handling; 1.5 in. headtube improves strength, stiffness and handling
- Rear stays are shaped to help smooth out trail chatter and enhance rolling speed, acceleration and handling
- Lefty 29er fork with Push-Button Rebound (PBR) offers 90mm of smooth, responsive travel and precise handling; easy-access lockout and rebound controls are glove-friendly
- Large BB30 bottom bracket design increases stiffness for improved power-transfer
- SRAM X9 shifters, X9 rear derailleur and X7 front derailleur quickly guide the chain, and your power, through the 2x10 drivetrain
- Avid Elixir 7 hydraulic disc brakes provide great feel and progressive, powerful braking, thanks in part to the pairing of a 180mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in the back
- WTB Frequency Race rims are tubeless-ready and are wrapped with fast-rolling, corner-hungry Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires
- Specs on the Cannondale F29 Alloy 1 hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed