We can't always ride on fair weather days. Chilly days call for the SmartWool PhD Knit Arm warmers with an innovative new fabric, a comfortable fit and smart design details for greater performance.
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System improves comfort; 2 elastics provide greater stretch and recovery to keep the warmers in place
- ReliaWool is a patent-pending reinforcement construction that puts more wool in high wear/high impact areas to increase durability and comfort
- Merino wool provides excellent temperature control and moisture management, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm
- Nonbinding 1x1 ribbed welt construction at wrist and bicep opening keeps warmers in place
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Merino wool keeps you dry and resists odors
- SmartWool is guaranteed not to itch and can be repeatedly washed and dried without shrinking
- Seamless construction won't chafe your skin
- SmartWool recommends buying the same size arm warmer as your normal base layer or cycling jersey size
- Small/Medium: fits most women
- Large/X Large: fits most men
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed