The Patagonia Nano Puff jacket for girls is wind- and water-resistant, and highly compressible. This warm jacket can be worn as a mid layer or as outerwear in cold climates.
- It's weather resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly hikes and warm enough for light parka duty on a snowy day
- Versatile PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility, it's also 70% recycled
- Wind-blocking, moisture-shedding, ripstop polyester shell glides effortlessly whether worn as a middle or outer layer
- Quilt pattern holds insulation in place, promoting durability and longevity; Deluge™ Durable Water Repellent finish repels moisture
- Full-length zipper with internal draft flap, elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- 2 zip handwarmer pockets
- Regular fit eases layering
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed