Designed to fit wide powder-specific skis, the Black Diamond Ascension Nylon Split STS climbing skins feature Dyneema-reinforced ripstop nylon in the middle to keep them lightweight and packable.
- Split STS skins are 160mm wide and can be trimmed to fit the shape of your fat powder boards that are 120mm or wider underfoot
- Dyneema-reinforced ripstop nylon in the middle of the skins keeps them lightweight and packable, and makes them easy to remove from skis
- Printed plush material lets you climb steep slopes in search of deep powder; improved material is designed to glide better than previous versions
- Tenacious glue effectively sticks to your skis in all temperatures
- Adjustable tip attachment fits a wide range of ski tip shapes; tip loop width is sized to fit wide powder skis
- Tip design eliminates the traditional fold-over section at the front of the skin, thereby reducing weight and bulk
- STS tail attachment fits any ski you have on hand and provides 10cm of length adjustment
- Black Diamond Ascension Nylon Split STS climbing skins include detailed instructions, skin trimming tool, Cheat Sheet mesh storage sheets and a nylon storage bag
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Mexico.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed