These K2 Trim-To-Fit climbing skins are designed specifically for K2 BackSide-series skis (sold separately) and feature an innovative attachment system to reduce weight and friction.
- Improved for 2012/2013, the minamalist design of the Z-Clip tip attachments keeps weight low and helps prevent snow from building up where the skins meet the skis
- Z-Clip attachments easily hook onto the holes at the tips of K2 skis
- Adjustable tail straps interface with the tail holes on K2 skis to secure the skins; clips sit on top of the skis rather than at the back to reduce drag
- Initial width is 125mm, but can be trimmed to match the sidecut of your K2 skis using the included offset skin cutter tool; offset tool makes trimming a quick exercise
- Choose the length that matches your ski length
- Trim-To-Fit skins are designed for K2 skis with tip and tail attachment holes
- K2 Trim-To-Fit climbing skins include Glue Saver mesh storage sheets, skin trimming tool, detailed instructions and a nylon storage bag
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 153 CM, 160 CM, 167 CM, 174 CM, 181 CM
K2 Trim-To-Fit Skins Specs
|Backcountry skiing ||Backcountry skiing ||Backcountry skiing ||Backcountry skiing ||Backcountry skiing |
|Nylon ||Nylon ||Nylon ||Nylon ||Nylon |
|125 millimeters||125 millimeters||125 millimeters||125 millimeters||125 millimeters|
|670 grams||690 grams||710 grams||730 grams||740 grams|