The Hi-Tec Jackson Hole 400 Winter boots provide superior traction and excellent warmth when the temperature drops.
- Uppers are constructed of waterproof suede leather and mesh for long-term performance; textile linings wick away moisture for all-day comfort
- Full seam sealing ensures superior water protection
- Lace-up design secures the fit and means easy on and off
- Thinsulate® insulation keeps feet warm, dry and comfortable
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles offer all-day cushioning
- Rubber heel and toe caps protect feet and boots from bumps and abrasion
- Siped, winter-lugged carbon rubber outsoles on the Hi-Tec Jackson Hole 400 Winter boots grip the snow, slush and ice
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
People Also Viewed