The all-carbon Scott Contessa CR1 Comp women's road bike is all about having both speed and comfort, offering an optimized frame design and responsive components for your road riding enjoyment.
- CR1 carbon frame is oriented toward performance as well as comfort, combining low weight, stiffness and a more relaxed geometry for long days in the saddle
- The result of the frame design is a performance-bred ride that handles and rides comfortably—not quite a pure racing machine, but close
- All-carbon fork, chainstays and seatstays feature the Scott Shock Dampening System (SDS) to damp road vibration, helping reduce fatigue and offering a smoother ride
- Shimano 105 shifters guide the 105 rear derailleur and Tiagra front derailleur for consistent, precise shifts
- Compact Shimano crankset drives a wide-ranging 12-30 cassette for a versatile range of 20 gears to handle tough hills and speedy pursuits
- Continental Ultra Sport tires offer good all-around road performance along with puncture-resistance
- Please note: pedals are sold separately
- Specs on the Scott Contessa CR1 Comp women's road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed