Convenient and comfortable, the Scott Sportster X50 women's bike supplies an upright riding position that's smoothed out by a plush suspension fork.
- Aluminum frame is light and sturdy enough to tackle rough urban environs or pleasant rides in the countryside; sloped top tube makes for easy mounts and dismounts
- Flat handlebar creates a comfortable, upright riding position that enables heads-up visibility
- SR Suntour NEX suspension fork provides 63mm of travel to soften out bumps and jolts
- Shimano triple crankset powers 24 gear choices to ably handle almost any gradient; Shimano trigger shifters deftly guide the derailleurs through each gear
- Shimano mechanical disc brakes deliver controlled deceleration and stops, even in wet weather
- Large 700c wheels with plush, semislick tires cruise along easily for a swift, sporty ride
- Frame eyelets accept fenders or a rear rack (sold separately); replaceable rear derailleur hanger helps extend usable life of the frame
- Specs on the Scott Sportster X50 women's bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed