With adjustable geometry and remote control of both front and rear suspension, the Scott Contessa Spark 900 women's full-suspension 29er offers excellent tunability and cross-country performance.
- Hydroformed and butted 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy; geometry has been fine-tuned to maximize suspension performance
- Rear shock linkage chip lets you adjust bottom bracket height by 7mm, which changes head tube angle by 0.5°, giving you the ability to tune the geometry to your liking
- TwinLoc system provides remote, bar-top control of suspension travel and lockout, letting you customize performance on the fly
- 3 TwinLoc settings supply full travel front and rear, Traction mode (full travel on fork with limited rear travel), and lockout for both front and rear
- Fox 32 Float 29 Evolution CTD Air suspension fork has 100mm of air-sprung travel that can be simply adjusted with the 3-mode setting adjustment (Climb, Trail, Descend)
- Scott DT M3 rear shock has 3 travel modes (full, limited and lockout) as well as rebound adjustment
- 3x10 Shimano drivetrain features XT rear derailleur along with Deore shifters and SLX front derailleur for responsive shifts across the 30 gear combintations
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure simple, effective finessing of your speed as well as outright stopping power thanks to a 180mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in back
- Sturdy 29er wheels are outfitted with fast-rolling Schwalbe Rocket Ron tires with lightweight Kevlar® beads
- Specs on the Scott Contessa Spark 900 29er women's full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed