The big-wheeled Scott Spark 29er 950 is a lightweight, sturdy and tunable full-suspension mountain bike designed for all-around cross-country performance.
- Hydroformed and butted 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy; geometry has been fine-tuned to maximize suspension performance
- Oversize bearings help keep suspension stiff and responsive; rear shock linkage chip lets you adjust head tube angle by 0.5° to meet your geometry preferences
- TwinLoc system provides remote, bar-top control of suspension travel and lockout, letting you customize performance on the fly
- 3 TwinLoc 3 settings supply full travel front and rear, Traction mode (full travel on fork with limited rear travel), and lockout for both front and rear
- Fox 32 Float 29 Evolution CTD Air suspension fork has 100mm of air-sprung travel that can be simply adjusted with the 3-mode setting adjustment (Climb, Trail, Descend)
- Scott DT M3 rear shock has 3 travel modes (full, limited and lockout) as well as rebound adjustment
- 3x10 Shimano drivetrain features XT rear derailleur along with Deore shifters and SLX front derailleur for responsive shifts across the 30 gear combintations
- Shimano BR-M505 hydraulic disc brakes use a 180mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in back to facilitate responsive, progressive braking
- Sturdy 29er wheels are outfitted with fast-rolling Schwalbe Rocket Ron tires with lightweight Kevlar® beads
- Specs on the Scott Spark 950 29er full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed