This Scott Scale 950 29er hardtail mountain bike features mid-level components and a lightweight, sturdy aluminum frame with a proven geometry to maximize big-wheeled value.
- Lightweight, butted aluminum frame is tuned to optimize efficiency in the climbs and remain responsive when descending
- FOX 32 Float 29 Evolution CTD Air suspension fork boasts 100mm of air-sprung travel that can be simply adjusted with the 3-mode setting adjustment (Climb, Trail, Descend)
- Bartop suspension remote control lets you control fork travel without having to take your hand off the handlebar
- 3x10 drivetrain is navigated by XT rear derailleur and SLX shifters and front derailleur for reliable, snappy shifting performance throughout the 30 gears
- Shimano BR-M505 hydraulic disc brakes provide easy, progressive braking with a 180mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in the back
- Sturdy wheels are wrapped with the excellent all-arounder Schwalbe Rocket Ron tires to ensure great traction and fast-rolling performance on the trail
- Full-length cable housing deters gunky buildup that saps shifting performance; replaceable rear derailleur hanger helps extend the frame's usable lifespan
- Specs on the Scott Scale 950 29er hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed