The Motorola MT350R 2-way radios guard against extreme weather and harsh environments while delivering high-end communication and NOAA weather information.
- Radios transmit and receive up to 35 mi. (per manufacturer); range is based on an unobstructed line of sight between you and another radio operator in good weather
- Weatherproof design helps protect against snow, rain, splashes and dust
- Receives 11 NOAA weather channels, offering coverage of all government-operated NOAA weather broadcasts
- Talk on both Family Radio Service (FRS) and General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS), providing 22 channels with 121 privacy codes
- Power is automatically stepped down to a half-watt across FRS-only channels (2-mile range), enabling radios to talk to all existing FRS 2-way radios
- iVOX voice activation lets you talk hands-free when used with or without optional accessories; vibrating call alert is useful for situations where ringing can be intrusive
- 10 audible call tones grab the attention of your family and friends before you start speaking; talk-confirmation tone signals you've finished speaking
- Built-in LED flashlights provide an emergency light source; LCD display with backlight makes the radio easy to read in the dark
- Easy power options include recharging with the provided mini-USB charger or dropping in 3 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- The Motorola MT350R 2-way radios provide up to 10 hrs. of talk time with the NiMH rechargeable battery pack and up to 15 hours with alkaline batteries
- Radios come with 2 NiHM battery packs, 2 belt clips, wall adapter with 2 mini-USB connectors, emergency preparedness checklist and user guide
MT350R radios operate on radio frequencies that are regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC); license and fees required.
Please note: Motorola products can only be shipped to U.S. and Canada.
People Also Viewed