Redesigned for a better fit, the lightweight Black Diamond Swift randonee boots for women combine comfort and efficiency so you can enjoy the turns you've worked so hard to earn.
- Touring-focused polyolefin cuffs and Pebax® shells deliver progressive power transfer in ski mode and excellent range of motion in walk mode
- Lightweight liners are comfortable out of the box, but can be custom molded for a more accurate fit; include smooth antimicrobial lining material for easy on and off
- Boa lacing system ensures a precise and personalized liner fit that is simple to adjust with the turn of a dial; Boa holds laces tight and secure
- Liners have articulating zones, insulated bases and a 103mm last width for roomy comfort and performance
- Tech components in front and back give the boots Dynafit-style binding compatibility; Swift boots are also compatible with step-in style randonee bindings
- 3 micro-adjustable buckles and an improved power strap on each boot close the boots comfortably and securely around the feet and legs
- Ski/walk switch is hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; ski mode locks you into a forward lean position that can be set at 14° or 18°
- Walk mode provides a 40° range of resistance-free motion for comfort while hiking
- Black Diamond Swift randonee boots feature rockered rubber outsoles for good grip on snow and rock
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed