The Black Diamond Quadrant randonee boots bring the downhill performance of a freeride boot together with the light weight of a touring boot so you can take your big skis into the backcountry.
- Quadrant boots have been redesigned for a better fit and now feature liners with articulation zones and plastic tongues for a smooth, even flex
- Triple-injected, multidensity shells use Pebax plastic for a progressive flex; 120 flex index is hearty enough to drive big skis down steep lines
- Lightweight liners are comfortable out of the box, but can be custom molded for a more accurate fit; include smooth antimicrobial lining material for easy on and off
- Boa Lacing System provides liners a precise and personalized fit that is simple to adjust with the turn of a dial; Boa holds laces tight and secure
- Built on 103mm lasts, the liners have roomy toe boxes for touring comfort and good warmth
- Tech components in front and back allow the boots to work with Dynafit-style randonee bindings; Quadrant boots are also compatible with step-in style randonee bindings
- 4 micro-adjustable buckles and an improved power strap on each boot close the boots comfortably and securely around the feet and legs
- Ski/walk switches are hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; ski mode locks you into a forward lean position that can be set from 14° to 22°
- Walk mode provides a 40° range of resistance-free motion for comfort while hiking
- Black Diamond Quadrant boots feature rockered rubber outsoles for good grip on snow and rock
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Mexico.
People Also Viewed