The ASICS GT-2000 road-running shoes for women provide light stability for day-to-day running performance.
- Ideal for neutral runners and overpronators
- Uppers are made of lightweight, flexible polyester mesh and synthetic textile to offer breathability and comfort
- Wicking polyester linings move excess moisture away from feet and dry fast
- Dual-density Solyte® Lasting uses proprietary polymer material that's lighter than standard EVA and offers enhanced cushioning longevity
- Forefoot and hindfoot GEL® silicone-based cushioning inserts absorb excess shock in all directions for great stability
- Nylon plates offer torsional rigidity and lightweight support
- High-performance blown rubber outsoles have abrasion-resistant material in the heels and forefoot material that cushions and increases traction and feel
- Vertical flex groove in outsoles follows the line of progression throughout the gait cycle to enhance gait efficiency
- ASICS GT-2000 women's road-running shoes proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association
Please note: ASICS products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed