- Lightweight aluminum shafts stand up to extended backcountry tours
- SpeedLock external locking mechanisms hold the poles at your desired length
- Poles are easy to adjust from 95 - 145cm (37 - 57 in.) in length, even while wearing gloves
- Soft Aergon grips extend down the upper shafts to give you multiple places to grab onto the poles
- Tips with carbide points ensure exceptional durability and good grip on ice and packed snow; tips are designed to flex to prevent damage to the pole shaft
- Leki Edge 2 SpeedLock ski poles feature powder baskets that work well in soft snow
|Weight per pair|
Leki Edge 2 Speedlock Adjustable Ski Poles - Pair
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.