The Rossignol S7 skis demand deep snow.
- With the right amount of camber to get back to the lifts, the Rossignol S7 skis feature rockered tips and tails, a wide waist and a powder-specific nose that excels off-piste
- Wood core creates a light and lively ski with excellent ski-to-snow feel and superb damping characteristics
- You'll appreciate a smooth, snappy experience thanks to resilient carbon and Kevlar materials woven into the core
- Rossignol S7 skis combine an early rise in the tip and tail with a standard camber underfoot for unsurpassed flotation in deep powder and responsive grip on hardpack
- You'll enjoy skiing in powder with greater agility thanks to the spoon-shaped tips that float high in the deep stuff without hooking
- Visco elastomer in the tip and tail absorbs shocks and resists excessive flexing
- Traditional sidewalls enhance edging
- Directional twin-tip profile excels when going forward and lets you land jumps and ride backward
- Requires bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed
|Recommended skier weight|
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.