- Carbon-fiber-and-fiberglass composite shaft reduces vibration and absorbs shock for a solid and controlled feel while carving through the rough stuff
- Filament-wound shaft is machine spun for precise, extremely consistent construction
- Thermoplastic and polypropylene grip offers a lightweight, streamlined profile that makes it easy to do a textbook tuck
- Comfort strap includes a molded rubber platform to support your hand; woven nylon strap is strong and durable
- 2.36 in. disc basket blends aerodynamic efficiency and durability; ideal for packed snow conditions
- Scott Pro Taper ski poles include a Carbon Ice tip that offers superb hold in extreme conditions; tip adapter increases the strength of tip
- Electrostatic paint process delivers a highly durable finish and a clean, contemporary appearance
|Weight per pair|
Scott Pro Taper Ski Poles
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.