- The Nordica Transfire RS ski boots use a new shell design to enhance side-to-side control, offering precise lateral pressure to put modern skis on edge
- Boots flex lightly at first, then as you put greater pressure on tongues during turn, the resistance increases and enhances precision
- After flexing, boots return to upright position very quickly, setting you up for the next turn
- In addition to flexing progressively, the Transfire RS boots feature a block in the spine of the boot that ensures the boots do not engage the skis too quickly
- Getting your foot in the boot is hassle free thanks to a forgiving 3-piece shell design
- Shaped footbeds with contoured arches and heel cups optimize foot position and provide responsive performance, and this shaping carries over to the liner to increase support
- Liners provide a personalized fit around heel, ankle and center of foot when custom molded
- Middle buckles clamp down on feet at a 45° angle to keep heels securely seated and increase comfort in forefeet
- Power strap acts as a fourth buckle, allowing you to set the firmness around the upper ankle to favor comfort or performance
- Double canting adjusts the cuffs to fit the angles of your lower legs and offers a versatile range of adjustment
- 100 flex index provides the power transfer suited to intermediate skiers
- 102mm-wide forefoot offers a great mix of comfort and precision
|Ski boot flex|
Nordica Transfire RS Ski Boots - Men's - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.