The Signal OG snowboard is built for high speeds, big airs and advanced riders. Featuring a hand-painted topsheet, you'll love riding this one-of-a-kind board.
- Camber construction offers the perfect flex for laying down deep tracks, landing big airs and floating through powder
- Directional twin shape allows you to ride equally well in both directions with a focus on freestyle—park-, powder- and pipe-perfection!
- Independent sidecuts are centered off the inserts and meet at the waist for superior turning
- Poplar core is thicker between the feet and tapers towards the nose and tail; core offers an even, lively flex
- Triaxial glass wrap on top of core and biaxial glass wrap on bottom of core increase torsional stiffness and snap
- Carbon stringers from tip to tail offer strength and pop without increasing board weight
- Nylon top delivers a softer torsional flex; topsheets are hand painted for a one-of-a-kind look
- Sintered base is not only fast, it's also durable and highly wax absorbent:; you'll spend less time performing maintenance and more time riding
- Bases are constructed of reconstituted base material to reduce waste
- Handmade in Huntington Beach, California
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 159 CM, 159 CM Wide, 163 CM, 163 CM Wide
Signal OG Snowboard - 2012/2013 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|Directional twin ||Directional twin ||Directional twin ||Directional twin |
|Positive ||Positive ||Positive ||Positive |
|130 - 195 pounds||135 - 200 pounds||160 - 220 pounds||165 - 225 pounds|
|29.7/25.2/29.7 centimeters||31.2/26.2/31.2 centimeters||29.7/25.2/29.7 centimeters||31.2/26.2/31.2 centimeters|
|121 centimeters||121 centimeters||124 centimeters||124 centimeters|
|8.1 meters||7.8 meters||8.3 meters||8 meters|
|1 centimeter||1 centimeter||1 centimeter||1 centimeter|
|Poplar wood ||Poplar wood ||Poplar wood ||Poplar wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 |
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|