The K2 SideShow telemark/randonee skis have a metal laminate construction that lets you carry lots of speed on groomed runs, and they feature rockered tips that'll put your old powder skis to shame.
- All-terrain rocker features elevated tips that float through soft snow with ease; traditional camber underfoot ensures good power and edge hold on firm snow
- Cores combine aspen, paulownia and maple woods to create skis that are stable and predictable underfoot yet light and maneuverable
- Metal laminate construction alternates layers of fiberglass and metal above and below the wood cores to provide damp, accurate performance
- Combination of sidewall and cap constructions gives the skis the power and pop of sidewall underfoot and the light, smooth handling of cap in the tips and tails
- Progressive sidecut produces different curve shapes along different parts of the skis—more aggressive in the tips, less aggressive in the tails
- The progressive sidecut results in confident, quick turn initiation in hard snow and easy release in crud and powder
- Top sheets feature a hydrophobic material similar to what is used on the bases to prevent snow from sticking and building up while you're skinning
- Flat tails let you easily plunge your skis into firm snow when building anchors or staking out a tent
- Holes drilled in the tips and tails facilitate building a rescue sled or constructing a ski anchor
- Holes come with plugs that can be easily removed with a flat head screwdriver; holes also function as skin attachment points for K2 skins (sold separately)
- Concave notches in the tails of the K2 SideShow skis keep skins securely centered on the tail
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed