- Sink your teeth into the thrill of carving turns on groomers; skis will also handle crud and powder runs
- K2 suggests using the A.M.P. Force skis for 75% groomed skiing and 25% ungroomed skiing
- Composite microcell foam core provides easy flex and forgiving action to get you accustomed to feeling each turn
- Torsion box design enhances rebound and performance
- Cap construction envelops the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski, keeping overall weight light and durability high
- Shock-absorbent secondary core works as a high-performance damping system, and a precisely placed zinc insert helps further reduce unwanted vibrations
- Secondary core is wrapped in a fiberglass web for an additional lightweight level of torsional rigidity that enhances stability
- Catch-Free Rocker modifies the camber of the tips and tail of the skis to enhance turning for novice skiers
- By raising the traditional contact point between the ski and the snow, K2 makes it easier to swivel the ski from left to right without catching the tip or tail
- Marker K2/M3 10.0 integrated binding features floating toes and fixed heels to generate excellent power, precision and quickness
- Integrated binding systems allows the skis to flex naturally and fully from tip to tail for smooth turn initiation, hold and release
- Binding features DIN 3 - 10 release settings
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Or ship for FREE with REI Store Pickup.
|Recommended skier weight|
K2 A.M.P. Force Skis with Bindings - Men's - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.