- Featuring updated magnesium parts to increase durability and control in 2012/2013, the Jester bindings enhance control of wide-waisted skis
- Burly DIN settings from 6-16 lets hard-charging skiers stomp huge landings and hit mach speeds
- Level stand height creates a neutral stance with a consistent balance point, ideal for pulling off tricks either forward or backward
- Cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting create a short binding that enables fluid spins and twists
- Triple Pivot Elite toe absorbs high levels of energy to help prevent prerelease
- Lightweight Inter-Pivot heel focuses power in the direction of the boot sole and offers superior holding power and energy transfer
- Freeride brakes ensure adequate clearance when skiing backward
- Heel is designed without pull-out screws to maximize durability
- Contact points located directly under the sole holder efficiently transfer power to the ski
- Stainless-steel anti-friction device allows essential lateral boot movement despite the condition of dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
- Anti-friction device adjusts to the height of alpine boots
- 110mm brake fits all-mountain wide skis and some powder skis
- Mounting configuration of the Marker Jester B110 downhill ski bindings requires a 78mm minimum ski width
Please note: Marker products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
|Recommended skier weight|
|Brake width (mm)|
Marker Jester 110 Downhill Ski Bindings
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.