The Rossignol FKS 140 XXL downhill ski bindings are designed to enhance your performance, increase your safety and create an unparalleled connection with your skis. Why settle for less?
- Remember last time you hit a small bump, your ski randomly popped off, and you went down like a freight train?
- To help prevent such mishaps, Rossingnol has engineered key features into the binding to reduce premature release, the most innovative of which is a rotating heel piece
- Turntable heel rotates with the boot directly under your tibia, creating consistent and reliable release
- FKS also features 25mm of vertical elastic travel which absorbs shock and allows a lower setting of release values
- Rossignol has reduced the space between heelpiece and toepiece mounting points; the result is increased responsiveness and more consistent ski flexing
- 3 contact points between the bindings and the heels ensure effective power transfer
- Antifriction device increases leverage and control, especially on wide skis
- Rossignol FKS 140 XXL bindings come with 115mm brakes that fit most all-mountain wide skis and some powder skis
- DIN setting of 5 - 14
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed