Built for aggressive descents, the Völkl Gotama skis surf the powder, float through crud and take an edge on groomers without hesitation.
- These skis were made for the deepest of the deep, the fluffiest of the fluff, and the softest of the soft, but they also transition well onto groomed runs
- Multilayer core places dense ash underfoot for excellent screw retention; soft poplar wood in the remainder of the ski creates snappy responsiveness
- Tough Box construction sheathes the multilayer wood core in composite and fiberglass, promoting resilience and snap
- Carbon layer in the bottom of the ski stabilizes ride and enhances durability
- Stiff flex zone in front adds stability, and medium flex underfoot offers a smooth transition to the soft tail that aids in turning on groomers and maneuvering in pow
- Elongated, low-profile (ELP) rocker creates a gradual rise in the ski from the boot toe toward the tip and from the heel toward the tail
- Full rocker is high enough to float in deep powder, yet it also creates consistent contact for effective turning when the ski is put on edge
- Low tip shape smooths out your ride on the groomed runs and resists diving in soft snow
- Vertical sidewalls provide excellent grip, stability and sensitivity
- Directional twin tip heavily favors skiing forwards but allows you to ski and land jumps backward if needed
- Völkl Gotama skis require bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Volkl products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed