- Atomic Century skis were made for the deepest of the deep, the fluffiest of the fluff, and the softest of the soft, but they also transition well onto groomed runs
- 100mm waist and lightweight design floats and turns with ease in powder
- Wood core provides smooth handling at high speeds and in deep powder snow
- Rockered tips enhance flotation in the powder, and traditional camber underfoot enhances edge grip on firm snow
- The traditional camber of the Century extends back farther toward the tail to enhance power at the end of the turn and increase control on groomed runs
- Sidewall construction ensures maximum torsional rigidity, uncanny edge grip and controlled tip-to-tail flex; sidewall is reinforced in binding area with 2 layers of material
- Half cap construction in tip and tail reduces swing weight and chipping when your skis bang together
- Tails feature a clip that works with skins (skins not included)
- Atomic Century skis feature a graphite base that tunes beautifully and accepts wax readily
- Requires bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Please note: Atomic products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Or ship for FREE with REI Store Pickup.
|Recommended skier weight|
Atomic Century Skis - Women's - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.