Carve up the backcountry on the Atomic Blog skis. They bust through crud like a sledgehammer and float on powder like a feather.
- Atomic Blog skis were made for the deepest of the deep, the fluffiest of the fluff, and the softest of the soft, but they also transition well onto groomed runs
- 110mm waist offers a good mix between maneuverability and flotation
- Wood core provides smooth handling at high speeds and in deep powder snow
- Early rise in the tip and tail enhances powder skiing forward or switch; traditional camber underfoot enhances edge grip on firm snow
- Sidewall construction ensures maximum torsional rigidity, uncanny edge grip and controlled tip-to-tail flex; sidewall is reinforced in binding area with 3 layers
- Half cap construction in tip and tail reduces swing weight and chipping when your skis bang together
- Directional twin-tip design offers increased performance in varied snow conditions and during backcountry freestyle maneuvers
- Atomic Blog skis feature a graphite base that tunes beautifully and accepts wax readily
- Requires binding with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Atomic products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 185 CM, 177 CM
Atomic Blog Skis - Men's - 2012/2013 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|Powder ||Powder |
|Powder ||Powder |
|134/110/126 millimeters||132/110/124 millimeters|
|19 meters||18 meters|
|Tip and tail rocker ||Tip and tail rocker |
|Directional ||Directional |
|Wood ||Wood |
|No ||No |
|150 - 190 pounds||175+ pounds|
|Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended skier weight|