- Atomic SYS Smoke Ti skis with bindings really excel when you're sticking just to the groomers, and if you find yourself going off-piste, they won't disappoint
- Half-cap construction in tips and tails improves durability, and sidewalls in binding area enhance edge grip by absorbing shock
- Sidewall construction ensures maximum torsional rigidity, uncanny edge grip and controlled tip-to-tail flex; sidewall is reinforced in binding area with 2 layers of material
- Microcellular composite is lighter and more lively than wood, and it reduces swing weight for effortless handling
- Titanium laminate enhances stability and boosts performance at high speeds
- When skis are weighted, there is a slight rise in the tips that makes it easy to initiate turns
- However, when skis are put on edge after starting a turn, the camber flattens out to deliver full-length contact with snow and excellent edge hold
- Graphite base tunes easily and glides well over all snow conditions
- XTO 12 integrated bindings allow the skis to flex naturally for excellent edge contact and bump absorption
- Full-flex, twin pivot binding creates consistent power application using a rail plate: the toe and heel adjust on the rail, and the center of the binding is fixed to the ski
- Long, automatically adjusting toe wings increase contact zone with boot for precise boot hold and enhanced energy transmission to edges
- Automatic toe height adjustment ensures a proper fit without using tools
- Computer measured DIN settings adjust from 4 to 12
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Please note: Atomic products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Or ship for FREE with REI Store Pickup.
|Recommended skier weight|
Atomic Smoke Ti Skis with Bindings - Men's - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.