Take the Dynastar Cham 87 skis from high-speed groomed runs to fresh powder and enjoy the effortless ride.
- The Dynastar Cham 87 skis lay down fast turns on groomers thanks to their relatively narrow waists, but they also float in powder and ski through crud and crust with ease
- Lightweight paulownia wood cores are laminated to fiberglass for a flex that is perfect for everything from powder to hardpack
- Long rockered tips float through deep snow and crud; rockered tips allow good maneuverability and control in challenging snow conditions
- Classic camber underfoot enables the skis to still perform well on hard snow
- Narrow, flat tails help to enhance the flotation of the rockered tips and let the skis track straight in soft snow
- Reverse sidecut in the tips and tails and traditional sidecut underfoot combine to allow the skis to make quick, easy turns in deep snow and on groomed runs
- Dynastar Cham 87 skis have full-length vertical sidewalls that deliver good edge grip, power and balance
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Dynastar products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 172 CM, 178 CM, 184 CM
Dynastar Cham 87 Skis - Men's - 2012/2013 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|Groomed and powder ||Groomed and powder ||Groomed and powder |
|127/87/103 millimeters||127/87/103 millimeters||127/87/103 millimeters|
|14 meters||15 meters||17 meters|
|Tip rocker ||Tip rocker ||Tip rocker |
|Wood with fiberglass laminate ||Wood with fiberglass laminate ||Wood with fiberglass laminate |
|No ||No ||No |
|160 - 179 pounds||180 - 199 pounds||200+ pounds|
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended skier weight|