Your park style will be as smooth as velvet when rocking the women-specific GNU Velvet Guru EC2 BTX snowboard.
- EC2 BTX elliptical camber features Banana Tech rocker between the feet and elliptical camber underfoot for effortless float in powder and unmatchable pop in the park
- Camber provides end-to-end stability and plenty of pop for boosting off natural terrain; Banana Traction technology offers carving performance and soft-snow float
- Magne-Traction offers 7 contact points on each side of the board, resulting in amazing control whether riding ice or pow
- True Twin shape allows you to ride equally well in both directions
- Mervin A.5 wood core is exceptionally lightweight and offers an even flex
- Biaxial glass fibers in core give the board strength and pop
- Sintered base is not only fast, it's also durable and highly wax absorbent; you'll spend less time performing maintenance and more time riding
- GNU Velvet Guru EC2 BTX snowboard graphics designed by Christina "Pika" Burtner
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: GNU products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 147 CM, 150 CM, 153 CM
GNU Velvet Guru EC2 BTX Snowboard - Women's - 2012/2013 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|True twin ||True twin ||True twin |
|Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed |
|70 - 160 pounds||80 - 170 pounds||90 - 180 pounds|
|27.6/23.9/27.6 centimeters||27.9/23.9/27.9 centimeters||28.1/24.1/28.1 centimeters|
|107 centimeters||110 centimeters||113 centimeters|
|7.8 meters||7.9 meters||8 meters|
|Centered ||Centered ||Centered |
|Wood ||Wood ||Wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 |
|Unavailable ||Unavailable ||Unavailable |
|Women's ||Women's ||Women's |
|Recommended rider weight|