When you tire of lift lines and tracked-out runs, head for the hills on the GNU Billy Goat C2 BTX splitboard.
- Perfect for all-mountain freeride, the Billy Goat C2 BTX Splitboard is designed and ridden by Northwest snowboard legend and powder hunter Temple Cummins
- Karakoram Split Clips offer a solid connection point at tip and tail of board—makes your splitboard feel as solid as a regular snowboard
- Wraparound edges offer secure footing when traversing across a slope
- C2 BTX technology features Banana Tech rocker between the feet and camber at the tip and tail, delivering amazing float whether you're riding regular or switch
- Camber provides end-to-end stability and plenty of pop for boosting off natural terrain; Banana Traction technology offers carving performance and soft-snow float
- Magne-Traction offers 7 contact points on each side of the board, resulting in amazing control whether riding ice or pow
- Directional Twin shape is ideal for conquering deep powder through the trees
- Mervin BA (birch and aspen) eco-farmed wood core with double sintered sidewalls offers incredible pop, strength and control
- Antivex damping keeps things smooth at high speeds on the groomers and hardpack
- Sintered base is not only fast, it's also durable and highly wax absorbent; you'll spend less time performing maintenance and more time riding
- Requires the Voile Universal Splitboard Binding Interface to mount bindings, sold separately
- GNU Billy Goat C2 BTX splitboard graphics are created by artist Adam Haynes
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: GNU products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 159 CM, 162 CM
GNU Billy Goat C2 BTX Splitboard - 2012/2013 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|Split ||Split |
|Directional twin ||Directional twin |
|Mixed ||Mixed |
|140 - 230 pounds||150 - 250 pounds|
|29.3/25/29.3 centimeters||29.7/25.3/29.7 centimeters|
|119 centimeters||122 centimeters|
|8.3 meters||8.4 meters|
|1.9 centimeters||1.9 centimeters|
|Wood ||Wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 |
|Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|