The GNU Carbon Credit Series BTX wide snowboard lets big-footed shedders carve up the slopes without worrying about catching a toe when turning on a steep slope.
- Wide width reduces toe drag for riders with large feet
- Banana Technology puts rocker between your feet; control is balanced in the center, and the catch-free ends float and climb through tight transitions
- Magne-Traction offers 7 contact points on each side of the board, resulting in amazing control regardless of snow conditions
- Twin shape (tip and tail are equal in length and width) and centered sidecut ride equally well in both directions, great for all-mountain freestyle riding
- Lightweight Mervin wood core offers an even flex and low spin weight
- Double sintered sidewalls are laminated to the wood core; the result is a board that's strong, light and lively
- Layers of biaxial woven fiberglass provide 2-way fiber orientation, promoting pop and stability
- Sintered base rides hard and fast, and is nearly maintenance free
- GNU Carbon Credit Series BTX snowboard graphics desgned by Tim Karpinski of Portland, Oregon
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: GNU products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 159 CM Wide, 162 CM Wide, 156 CM Wide
GNU Carbon Credit Series BTX Snowboard - Wide - 2012/2013 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|True twin ||True twin ||True twin |
|Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed |
|130 - 250 pounds||140 - 260 pounds||110 - 220 pounds|
|30.7/26.7/30.7 centimeters||30.8/26.7/30.8 centimeters||30.6/26.7/30.6 centimeters|
|121 centimeters||123 centimeters||119 centimeters|
|8.4 meters||8.4 meters||8.3 meters|
|Centered ||Centered ||Centered |
|Aspen wood ||Aspen wood ||Aspen wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 |
|Unavailable ||Unavailable ||Unavailable |
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|