The Baffin Abby winter boots are rated down to -40°F so she stays warm all winter long. Abby boots have distinctive styling made just for girls.
- Rugged and flexible ripstop nylon/synthetic leather uppers resist water and abrasion; faux fur-lining and graphic piping add a nice look
- Easy single-pull cord with cordlock eases entry and exit and keeps the snow out
- Multicomponent liner system ensures moisture management, soft comfort and cozy warmth down to -40°F; liners are removable for decreased drying time
- Rubber midsoles insulate, cushion, absorb shock and reduce fatigue
- External molded arches on outsoles provide support for all-day play
- Abby boots feature thermoplastic rubber outsoles that remain flexible in cold temperatures; deep traction waterproof outsoles ensure a superior grip
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
People Also Viewed