- The Line Celebrity 90 skis work well if you're sticking to the groomed runs, but they are ideal if you find yourself switching between groomed runs and off-piste terrain
- Aspen core consists of a blend of high-quality wood laminates that reduce weight and enhance overall strength
- Fiberglass is layered in 4 directions around the core of the ski, providing uncompromised strength and snappy responsiveness
- Line Celebrity 90s feature a progressively stiffer flex from tip to tail, resulting in powerful acceleration out of turns, stability on uneven terrain and easy turn initiation
- Very subtle rockered tips makes it easy to start turns on hardpack and helps flotation in deep snow
- Geometry of skis incorporates 5 different turn radii to create effortless turn initiation with solid edge hold and responsive exits
- Directional twin-tip design slightly favors skiing forward
- Steel edges seamlessly wrap around the entire tip, delivering superior carving and long-lasting performance
- Increased thickness of a standard base and edges adds significant durability and impact resistance, and it lets you tune your skis many times throughout the season
- High-quality sintered base retains wax and glides easily over snow
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- Requires bindings with wide brakes
Please note: Line products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Or ship for FREE with REI Store Pickup.
|Recommended skier weight|
Line Celebrity 90 Skis - Women's - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.