The snow-ready Atlas Elektra 927 snowshoes starter kit includes women-specific snowshoes, adjustable poles and a carry tote for excellent value and performance for exploring rolling terrain.
- Tough frames are crafted from 6061 aluminum to create a stiff yet lightweight chassis
- Designed for a woman's stride, the optimized nose and tail shapes provide a balanced platform for stable footing
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension lets the binding rotate much farther forward than previous Atlas designs, freeing up the stride and reducing the amount of tail flip
- The result of the design is that freedom of movement is increased, the toe crampon can bite into snow better and the foot is allowed a more natural rotation
- Abrasion-resistant, lightweight Nytex™ nylon decks stay flexible when cold and stand up to the elements for lasting use
- Wrapp™ bindings use a single-pull, continuous webbing design that tightens snugly with a light tug; bindings also cradle feet and arches for a secure, comfortable fit
- Steel toe crampons supply sure-footed traction on icy and snowy terrain; heel crampons increase traction while traversing and descending
- 2-part, adjustable-length poles assist with balance and propulsion; feature lightweight 6000-series aluminum, plastic grips and steel flex-tips
- Poles also have wide, alpine powder baskets for pushing/planting power and adjustable hand straps to enhance support and minimize fatigue
- Poles adjust up to 130cm
- Starter kit includes heavyweight nylon tote/storage bag with mesh panels that allow snowshoes to dry out after use
- Atlas Elektra 927 snowshoes' recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear
Please note: Atlas products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed