These Atlas Elektra 927 snowshoes feature a women-specific design for an efficient stride. They work well on rolling terrain and off groomed trails.
- Tough frames are crafted from 6061 aluminum to create a stiff yet lightweight chassis
- Designed for a woman's stance and stride, the optimized nose and tail shapes provide a balanced platform for stable footing and easy walking
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension lets the binding rotate much farther forward than previous Atlas designs, freeing up the stride and reducing the amount of tail flip
- The result is that freedom of movement is increased, the toe crampon can bite into snow better and the foot is allowed a more natural rotation
- Abrasion-resistant, lightweight Nytex™ nylon decks stay flexible when cold and stand up to the elements for lasting use
- Wrapp™ bindings use a single-pull, continuous webbing design that tightens snugly with a light tug; bindings also cradle feet and arches for a secure, comfortable fit
- Steel toe crampons supply sure-footed traction on icy and snowy terrain; heel crampons increase traction while traversing and descending
- Atlas Elektra 927 snowshoes's recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear
Please note: Atlas products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed