Go big or go home! The Ride DH snowboard features a classic twin shape, serious flex and a high-tech design to ready you for the park.
- Twin shape places you in a centered stance for a balanced ride whether riding regular or switch
- Traditional camber profile offers tried-and-true response and precision in the park
- Pop Rods® wood core features carbon rods in the tip and tail, creating potent pop without adding stiffness; ideal for all freestyle maneuvers
- Carbon Array 3™ stringers in the binding zone channel power to the board for maximum control, regardless of your stance location
- Skate-inspired Slimewalls® sidewalls absorb impact and smooth the interaction between the board and the wood, metal and snowy surfaces you slide on
- Biaxial glass on top and triaxial glass on the base combine to provide a complete web of protection around core
- Edges contain nearly 50% more steel than standard edges, resulting in unmatched resistance to edge cracking; can be "detuned" to enlarge board’s turning radii
- Ride DH snowboard features a Fusion 4000 sintered base that is durable, hard and, best of all, fast
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Ride products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 155 CM, 157 CM, 159 CM Wide
Ride DH Snowboard - 2012/2013 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|Freestyle ||Freestyle ||Freestyle |
|True twin ||True twin ||True twin |
|Positive ||Positive ||Positive |
|130 - 180 pounds||130 - 180 pounds||140 - 190 pounds|
|29.4/25.2/29.4 centimeters||29.6/25.3/29.6 centimeters||30.5/26.1/30.5 centimeters|
|118.3 centimeters||120.8 centimeters||123.4 centimeters|
|8.05 meters||8.175 meters||8.3 meters|
|Centered ||Centered ||Centered |
|Wood ||Wood ||Wood |
|Sidewall ||Sidewall ||Sidewall |
|2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 |
|Unavailable ||Unavailable ||Unavailable |
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|