The Ride Cadence Boa Focus snowboard boots blend freestyle mobility with lightweight goodness. These stylin' high-end boots offer a precise fit and first-class function.
- Easy-moving Intuition™ Mobile liners with dual-density foam are body-heat activated over several days or immediately custom-formable on in-store pipe heaters
- Liners securely wrap feet and include internal and external heel-locking J-bars with cored ankle pockets; 3D-formed, dual-density EVA footbeds provide anatomic support
- Impacto multi-density insoles add structural support in the heels for cush landings and all-day comfort
- Lock Down speed laces tighten liners quickly and easily for a supportive, nonslip fit; Tallboy Harness wraps insteps and ankles for a supportive flex and responsive fit
- Rip-and-stick boot cuff adjustments allow a personalized fit around the calves for enhanced comfort
- Boa® Focus lacing system personalizes the fit by allowing the upper and lower zones to tighten independently of each other
- Boa Focus concentrates closure on the instep and allows superior heel hold no matter how loose or snug the upper zone is cranked
- Closer Lace Guides centered over the forefeet drive power down low and even out the lace tension throughout the entire boot; molded 3D tongues add support and comfort
- Ride Cadence boots are built with Blown Light Apex outsoles, featuring heel impact gel pods for superior comfort
Please note: Ride products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed