Built for intermediate riders who push themselves, the Ride Jackson Boa Coiler snowboard boots blend comfort, support and all-around performance to keep feet happy on the hill.
- Boa® Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- The Coiler scoops up loose cable when entering as well as exiting the boot; put your foot in, pull back on the tongue, twist the reel a few times and you're off
- Closer Lace Guides centered over the forefeet drive power down low and even out the lace tension throughout the entire boot
- Intuition™ Support Foam liners with enhanced high-density foam are body-heat activated over several days or immediately custom-formable on in-store pipe heaters
- Liners securely wrap feet and include internal and external heel-locking J-bars; 3D-formed, dual-density EVA footbeds provide anatomic support
- Lock Down speed laces tighten liners quickly and easily for a supportive, nonslip fit
- Ride Jackson Boa Coiler boots are now built with Blown Light Summit outsoles; durable blend of rubber and Phylon supply lightweight performance, support and comfort
Please note: Ride products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed