Need new boots? Don't want to spend a fortune? Look no further than the K2 Raider snowboard boots. They offer great performance, secure Boa® lacing and high style without draining your wallet.
- Raider boots are for both beginning and advanced riders who are looking for a supportive boot that will hold up for all-mountain, freestyle riding
- Boa® Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- The Coiler scoops up loose cable when entering as well as exiting the boot; put your foot in, pull back on the tongue, twist the reel a few times and you're off
- Intuition™ Comfort Fit 3D liners conform to feet after a few days of riding; moldable, internal J-bars enhance heel hold
- Quick, single-pull liner lacing requires only one hand to use and stays locked until you release it with the comfortable webbing loop pulls
- Articulating flex zones minimize boot bite through smooth, clean construction
- Low-profile, low-bulk cushioned soles absorb impact, enhance board feel and provide tractorlike grip
- Heel pulls provide easy entry into boots
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed