- With speedy lacing for easy entry, the enhanced feel of cushioned outsoles and hot pockets to keep your toes warm, you can just slide them on and start ripping
- Get a comfortable fit right out of the box: Imprint 2 liners offer a quick break-in period and increase warmth and comfort
- Imprint 2 liners wrap feet in comfortable EVA foam for cushioned support; Plush Cuff 1.0 offers comfort around calves; liners secure with rip-and-stick closures
- Lightweight power panels surround calves and ankles with supportive comfort
- Hot pockets are small neoprene sleeves sized for disposable foot warmers (2 pair included); they sit on top of your feet and warm up frigid toes
- Soft-flexing, 3D molded tongues wrap the forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Streamlined Speed Dial lacing system lets you twist your laces tight; laces are constantly fully engaged when tightening or loosening
- Exit is easy with a quick pull of the dial-top loop
- Low-profile EST™ midsoles with a reduced ramp angle lower your center of gravity for improved boot feel; ultra-damping B3 gel inserts cushion without added weight
- Rubber outsoles provide traction on ice-covered terrain
- Women-specific True Fit™ Design creates boots and bindings specifically for the way a woman rides, ensuring complete control, total power and ultimate fun
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
|Snowboard boot flex|
|Boot lacing system|
|Liner lacing system|
Burton Bootique Snowboard Boots - Women's - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.