Alpine adventures require gloves that keep your hands warm and allow a solid grasp of ice axes, ropes and ski poles. Count on the Arc'teryx Beta AR women's gloves and you won't be disappointed.
- Rugged nylon shells with Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3L waterproof breathable laminate technology shed snow and keep moisture out so you can enjoy winter with dry hands
- Removable liners feature low-profile Polartec® Thermal Pro® tweed fleece at the palms and under the fingers; high-loft Polartec Wind Pro® insulates the backs
- 2 fabrics in the liner gloves leaves the fingertips very nimble for great dexterity
- Removable liners give you the option to wear only the shells or liners and also speed up drying should the gloves get wet
- Fixed wrist elastic eliminates the need for straps and buckles that add weight and bulk
- Leather palm overlays wrap only over the tips of the fingers rather than all the way down the backs of the fingers to keep weight to a minimum and maintain fast drying times
- Short gauntlets fit under or over jacket sleeves
- Arc'teryx Beta AR gloves come with loops on the fingers that clip to a climbing harness in the upright position
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed