The high-performance Arc'teryx SV gloves ensure dry hands and are constructed for great dexterity to meet your needs while you climb alpine peaks and make turns on long backcountry ski tours.
- Gore-Tex® Pro 3L face fabric has exceptional abrasion resistance, and delivers complete windproof and waterproof protection
- Face fabric is treated with Durable Water Repellent finish to help moisture bead up and roll off
- Removable Polartec® Wind Pro high-loft liner gloves insulate hands; liners feature low-profile seams for a good fit inside the shell gloves
- Removable liners give you the option to wear only the shells or liners, and also speed up drying should the gloves get wet
- Gloves are constructed with aggressive articulation for a fit that allows great dexterity
- Palms, thumbs and fingers are reinforced with supple leather for excellent abrasion resistance and good grip of mountain equipment
- Laminated cuffs remain open for easy donning during transitions on the ski slopes; drawcords at cuffs adjust easily with one hand to keep snow out while you're carving turns
- Slip the removable leashes around your wrists to keep from losing a glove
- Arc'teryx Alpha SV gloves include external wrist cinches that let you fine-tune the fit
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed