From the nightime skiing to the terrain parks, the Bonfire Mt. Hood shell jacket will keep you dry and flyin'.
- 3-layer polyester fabric construction features a waterproof, breathable DRYLEVEL 3 laminate and 100% taped seams to keep you dry while allowing easy movement
- Mesh-backed underarm vents let in generous airflow when you need it, but keep out snow
- Removable powder skirt keeps out spindrift and cold air, and zips away when you don't need it
- Storm hood is contoured for a great fit with unobstructed vision
- Cozy, soft collar offers space for your face—expandable gusset keeps your chin and neck warm and comfortable
- Flapped handwarmer pockets, removable goggles bag, chest pocket, media pocket with headphone port and sleeve pass pocket keep all your essentials close at hand
- Articulated elbows provide a natural fit and superior movement
- Snap-Tite pant interface offers a seamless connection between jacket and coordinating pants to keep out snow and cold air (pants sold separately)
- Bonfire Mt. Hood jacket is designed with a classic fit with an added 3 in. for riders who like a longer look
Please note: Bonfire products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed