Patagonia Tin Shed 6 boots feature sturdy leather construction, waterproof protection and all-day cushioning for demanding work and yard work wear. Plus, they can be resoled for a lifetime of use.
- Waterproofed full-grain leather uppers offer timeless style and excellent, durable protection for long-lasting wear
- Tough polyester laces and reinforced eyelets ensure you're able to personalize the fit for days to come
- Waterproof, breathable membranes deliver protection from the elements and let feet breathe for in-boot comfort; wicking recycled polyester linings move moisture away from feet
- Pigskin leather topped footbeds feature 70% recycled polyurethane padding for enhanced comfort underfoot
- Polyurethane midsoles provide comfort and support over extended periods of time and add natural protection from cold conduction in chilly conditions
- Vibram® Ecostep outsoles on the Patagonia Tin Shed 6 Waterproof boots are made with 30% recycled scrap rubber for lasting grip on slick and varied surfaces
- Please note: these boots are designed to be resoled locally for maximum longevity
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed