When the north wind blows, the woodys-inspired Columbia Hells Mountain Interchange 3-in-1 insulated jacket keeps you warm on the slopes, in the trees and on the street.
- Omni-Tech® shell resists abrasion and breathes well; critically taped seams and a waterproof coating block moisture
- Nylon taffeta shell lining eases layering and wicks moisture away to keep you dry and comfortable
- Shell features zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered chest pocket and a zippered shoulder pocket; interior pockets include a goggles pocket and a media pocket
- Drawcord hem and adjustable rip-and-stick cuffs seal out the elements and help retain warmth
- Zippered underarm vents allow easy regulation of core body temperature, keeping you dry and comfortable throughout the day
- Full-length windflap blocks cold air entry through zipper; fleece-lined chin guard adds comfort
- Adjustable snap-back powder skirt with gripper elastic seals out the spindrift; jacket features tabs to connect compatible Columbia pants
- Adapt to the situation—wear waterproof parka with zip-in liner jacket for maximum weather protection, or wear either piece on its own
- Columbia Hells Mountain Interchange 3-in-1 jacket has a quick and easy zip-in interchange system, which secures liner jacket to shell parka or other Interchange shells
- Removable zip-in/zip-out liner jacket features down insulation; flannel shirt style jacket also features twin chest pockets for small essentials
Please note: Columbia products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed