The Columbia Grade Max jacket has the brain of a jacket in the body of a sweater! It's a stellar stand-alone layer on cold fall days and a critical layering piece when the real snow starts to fly.
- Warm, breathable wool is combined with windproof polyester and durable, quick-drying, nylon; Durable Water Repellent finish provides a water-resistant barrier
- Arms and side panels are stretchy, durable soft-shell fabric
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining boosts heat retention to keep you cozy on long days in the cold
- Full-length, exposed, watertight front zipper with internal draft flap and chin guard
- Cuffs and hem are trimmed in a soft, wicking fabric
- Zip handwarmer pockets stash your stuff securely
- Interchange System® lets you zip this insulating piece into coordinating Columbia Sportswear shells
- Easy care: machine wash and dry on cool temperature setting
- Grade Max is from the Columbia Titanium line, known for its use of advanced fabrics and technologies
Please note: Columbia products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed