Stay warm, dry and comfortable in The North Face Free Thinker women's shell pants, offering full coverage during deep powder days in big mountain chutes.
- Sturdy Gore-Tex® Pro Shell uses 3-layer construction for superb durability, light weight and waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully taped seams create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Inner thigh vents and internal leg gaiters with stretch-mesh gussets control airflow and temperature; waterproof, bonded zipper vents
- Warmth is regulated by allowing cool, dry air to flow in through mesh gussests; as heated, moist air rises and exits upper thigh vents
- Rip-and-stick adjustment tabs at side of waist and zippered, snap-closure fly secure the fit
- Hand pockets and thigh pockets, all with waterproof, bonded zippers, keep accessories organized
- Pant-a-locks tabs secure pants to coordinating jackets from The North Face (jacket sold separately)
- Reinforced edge guards resist abrasion from boots, boards and skis
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed